Other Search

 

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My Comments For Ghost Rider

I have watched Ghost Rider last weekend, I would say that the film is interesting and overall I’m satisfied with the films. Even though, at first I’m afraid it would turn out to be last two films Steven directed, Elektra and Daredevils. He proved he done it, Ghost Rider came to live.

The effect is so good and each shoot made gives the style to the movie. I’m enjoy watching the movie from the beginning until the end, the story flow as it would be. But maybe the script is to rush on turning Johnny Blaze to hero, I expect that, there will be more to show before Johnny could mastered the ‘gift’ he had before battling the enemy.
The movie will be more interesting if it could show, how Johnny could learn the power first, I guess.

As a conclusion, Ghost Rider Movie is an interesting movie to watch especially to the Marvel fans out there. I’m rated the movie for 4 stars. Enjoy the movie.

No comments: